POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : AWSOME ROLEX WATCH! : AWSOME ROLEX WATCH! Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  AWSOME ROLEX WATCH!
From: Nicholas DePetrillo
Date: 22 Apr 1999 00:02:41
Message: <371e9151.0@news.povray.org>
This watch was made over a period of 4 days! while i was postign and
discussing my ocean scenes!
Anyway i was given a nice watch just liek this 3 days ago and started to try
to make it in a modeling program but couldnt get it right 9those stupid
modeling programs liek moray are shit! they cant do crap ya know!) andywa i
looekd to my old friend math for helpo and what do ya knowl...Look what i
made! he he he!

The inside texture is made in photoshoip after my real watch!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND IF I HAVE A FUTURE IN POV RAY REALISM?
For more of my work look at the ocean picture below ion this newsgroup by me
Nicholas DePetrillo

Nicholas DePetrillo
N1h### [at] homecom

Post a reply to this message